Table of Contents
CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018
We know with the release of CBSE CTET September Exam Notification, aspirants who are looking for latest teacher jobs are very happy and make all preparations to apply online before the last date. We advised everyone to complete the registration process as early as possible. We can guess the aspirants who applied are in search of the right corner to know in depth the information regarding CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018. Undoubtedly we can say you reached the right place and we have provided CTET Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. In these days we are observing that for every recruitment, written exam as a part of selection process is must and with this to clear CTET September Exam people are enthusiastic to know Central Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern. Along with the pattern of exam we have also uploaded the links to download CTET Exam Previous papers and model papers. log on to the official website ctet.nic.in to check the updates of exam and other important information.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is the examination conducted in India to recruit eligible candidates as a teacher. In India, many states conducting this exam every year and a few states are exempted from this. Like that Central government of India with the help of Central Board of Secondary Education conducts CTET Examination. Unlike other TET Examinations, CTET Conducts Twice in a year (in the months of February and September without fail). From a long time this examinations was conducted by the officials of CBSE Board on behalf of Ministry Human Resource and Development. For this year, February Exam has hosted successfully and released September Exam Notification. online registration process is going on, if you wish to apply for these latest central govt jobs register your details before the last date.
CBSE CTET Model Papers
The authorities has not yet made any modifications to the previous CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018 and the written exam going to be held in the coming days will be from this syllabus only. Read carefully the topics given in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern and prepare a study plan according to it. Only with hard work and proper study plan one can get successes in either competitive exam or recruitment test. Direct link has available to download CBSE CTET Exam Pattern 2018 at the official website ctet.nic.in. Don’t neglect CTET Exam Previous papers which plays a key role in securing maximum marks and you can easily come to know the important topics and the questions that are asking from earlier times. Start your preparation today itself with the help of CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018.
- As we said like previous times, this time also the authorities are planning to conduct CTET Examinations for two papers (Paper -1 and Paper-2)
- Aspirants who wishes to become a teacher for Class I to V can appear for paper -1 exam
- Those who interested to become teacher for Classes VI to VIII can appear for paper-2 Exam
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted in Objective type includes multiple choice questions
- Exam will be conducted for 150 Marks and each question carries 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking and the CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018 for Class I to V and VI t VIII are different
- Click on the below provided link to download syllabus pdf
- Duration of CBSE CTET Exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
Soon we will upload information of exam dates and date of release of admit card. keep on visiting our site jobspill.com to know more latest updates.