How to Apply Passport Online
Hello friends..!! Do you want the Passport registration process? Then, look into our site has we have shared the information about How to Apply Passport Online. There are many uses due to this passport. People one who is not aware of Online Application Submission for Passport can follow the instructions given in this web page. According to this present scenario everything can be done through online only. So, now Online Application Submission for Passport is also available and for more details refer official website at www.passportindia.gov.in. The instructions given below must be followed carefully by the candidates those who going to apply. Other Guidelines for online Passport registration will be given below.
Guidelines for online Passport registration
Passport is one of the travel documents, which is issued by the Central Government under the Ministry of External affairs. The main purpose of this certificate is provides identity and nationality of the passport holder who is going to travel international wide. It contains mainly holder’s name, place, date of birth, photograph, signature and other identifying information. It enables the bearer to travel internationally and serves as the proof of Indian citizenship as per the Passports Act 1967. The main functioning of this central passport organization is responsible for issuing Indian passports on demand to all eligible Indian Citizens. The Passports are issued at 37 locations across India and at 162 Indian diplomatic missions. There are three types of passport namely called as Regular Passport, official Passport and Diplomatic passport. Sometimes along with passport visa is also necessary. According to this information now it’s time to check out the information about How to Apply Passport Online. Candidates can also visit official portal at www.passportindia.gov.in to take the Guidelines for online Passport registration. The step by step process is furnished in this page at the end for the sake of applying candidates only that makes easy task for them. Wherever you travel for log places the government has made compulsory of carrying the passport even for the education purpose. Likewise, latest updates will be continuously given in our site at jobspill.com
Passport Registration Process:
- Go to the Passport official site at www.pwebsite.
- Click Register Now in the box titled Apply.
- Now fill the form to create an account on the Passport Seva website.
- Click Register when done.
- Created your account, return to the Passport Seva website.
- Click the green Login button.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Key in your email, password and the characters in the image. Click Login.
- Click Apply for Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport.
- You can either download the form, fill it and upload it back to the website from the online
- Click on Fresh passport or Re-issue, a Normal or Tatkal passport, 38 pages or 60 pages. Make the selections as per your requirements, and click Next page.
- Fill the entire details given in the booklet and click submit button
- After filling the form, return to the web page mentioned in step 9.
- Click View Saved or Submitted Applications.
- You will see the application you just submitted. Click the radio button next to it and click Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- Select Online Payment and click next.
- A list of Passport Seva Kendras from your city will appear on screen along with the date and time of the earliest available appointment.
- Select one of these from the drop-down menu next to PSK Location.
- Enter the characters in the image next to and click next.
- Click Pay and Book Appointment.
- Complete the payment gateway successfully through given website.
- Confirmation page will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the application and take a print out for further reference.
Passport registration documents required:
|2||Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)|
|4||Income Tax Assessment Order|
|5||Election Commission Photo ID card|
|6||Proof of Gas Connection|
|7||Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head|
|8||Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)|
|9||Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)|
|11||Registered Rent Agreement|
|12||Photo Passbook of running Bank Account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only)|