Table of Contents
UPSC IAS Exam Preparation Guide
As we all know more than 60% of preparation today has come from the internet. Remaining 40% people refer the books. I think role of books is decreasing. So, for that reason here we are providing some better UPSC IAS Exam Preparation Guide on this special spot. Your preparation plan for prelims IAS Exam should be ready by now. It not, plan it now by following tips provided by us. It will help you know the how you can crack this exam, how to start your preparation, where you can collect the reference books etc.
- Please revise two times before exam
- Mainly focus on ecology, environment, art and culture
- Daily solve mock test papers on Internet
- Get your basics clear
- Candidates from MBA, Non-MBA and Engineering, Non-Engineering background should devote good time in preparing for CSAT paper as it has more weightage.
Tips to prepare for IAS UPSC Exam:
UPSC will issue the Civil Services Notification on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. Most of the candidates are showing interest to apply for UPSC IAS Civil Exam. The IAS aspirants start the IAS Exam preparation just follow the tips given below. Actually Indian Administrative Service Preparation is a long process, and it is very important for get into the preliminary examination. You know IAS is the mother of all exams. So, you can afford for IAS prelims exam. Lakhs of candidates applied for this UPSC IAS Exam. The real competition starts now onwards. Those who study systematically and consistently, get into service. Managing time during the preparation is the most important aspect of IAS examination. Follow under 10 tips to crack the prelims exam.
How to prepare for IAS Exams:
- Read the Hindu or Indian Express daily. The content of the Hindu is extremely relevant for UPSC.
- First and foremost you must make notes of all the important developments and link it to the syllabus
- Read NCERT books for subjects like History, Geography basic concepts
- Please refer Indian Economy and follow business page of any National Newspaper.
- Special focus should be on Art & Culture and is a must use for both Prelims as well as Mains.
- Mainly focus on English comprehension, Data Interpretation and Reasoning:
- As Prelims examination your revision process becomes an important aspect
- Practice more mock test on online as well as practice model question papers.
Exam Preparation Material for IAS Exam:
You can now avail Exam Preparation Material for IAS Exam. This material will be available in pdf format for your prelims and mains preparation. If you wish to download the UPSC IAS Prelims study notes pdf for your civil services exam preparation, please contact us. Here you can get your IAS Prelims Syllabus or study material topic wise or subject wise. You may download if free of cost. The online IAS Prelims notes for General Studies, Sociology, Management Study Material, History Study Material, Anthropology, Law Study material, Biotechnology Study Notes, etc. Candidate cannot achieve success without proper preparation. You know preparation is the great efforts to do well in the examination to get success.
Do you have IAS Dream? The first secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in 4 C’s they are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy. The main important and great C is Confidence. Self-confidence is one of the best tools for your success. So, don’t loose your self-confidence while preparation time as well as exam time. Prepare and you will feel more comfortable and confident. We wish you all the best for your exciting journey of UPSC IAS Exam preparation.