Table of Contents
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission has issued an official UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 on its website upsc.gov.in. The Combined Medical Service Examination is organized to recruit 710 vacancies for Medical Officers posts in various departments such as Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories, etc. Interested applicants can check for the eligibility and start filling the application form. Applications are accepted only through online mode; offline mode or any other mode of applying not accepted. Check below for the complete UPSC CMS Notification details like age limit, application form, education required, pay scale and mode of apply. To know more information about Combined Medical Service Examination candidates can visit the upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CMS Notification
Every year the commission organizes Combined Medical Services to fill the vacant posts in the central government department. Interested applicants can go through the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 details and who satisfy the criteria can visit the official website and download the application form. The online application form submission starts soon and ending date will be updated. To apply for this UPSC CMS Exam recruitment, the applicants must have completed MBBS from any recognized university or must have passed was written and practical test of the MBBS exam. Age limit of the candidate for this 710 medical officer jobs is minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years.
UPSC.gov.in Combined Medical Services Exam
The notification has been released by the commission to select capable aspirants by conducting combined medical services examination. Applicants will select by written exam and personality test. They need to pay the application of Rs. 200 for general candidates and SC/ST/PH/Female candidates there is no fee. Selected aspirants get a good pay scale as per the norms of the department. check UPSC CMS notification available at upsc.gov.in before applying. A direct link is activated below to download the application form and UPSC MO Jobs Advertisement.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
No of Posts: 710
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Mode of Applying: Online
Date of Exam: update soon
Starting Date to apply: update soon
Last Date to apply: update soon
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 450
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02
- General Duty Medical Gr-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16
Check the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Exam Notification:
Applicants to apply for this recruitment must have passed was written and practical test of MBBS final examination. They should be physically and mentally fit for the combined medical services exam.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 32 years
- For General Candidates: 200
- For SC/ST/Ph/Female candidates: No fee
Fee can be paid by SBI Credit/Debit card or by cash in any branch of SBI
- Written exam
- Personality test
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Candidates can visit the official website to check for complete syllabus and pattern.
How to Apply for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment?
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Search for the link Combined Medical Officer Exam Notification
- Eligible candidates fill the application form at upsconline.nic.in and upload the necessary documents
- Candidate need to pay the application fee and submit the form
- Now, download the application form, take a hard copy of it and save
UPSC CMS Notification 2018
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Apply Online